CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:54:25 -0400

Richard,

I'm very curious to find out what your third ABRF study will be using as a "thick", cheap test specimen for confocal imaging. How does it compare to the precision of dimensions for the test specimen listed on the Argolight webpage (one of the Argolight patterns is a cylinder with about 250 nm thick fluorescent walls extending 30 um deep, 50 nm precision of features). What shape/pattern will your test specimen contain?

John Oreopoulos
Staff Scientist
Spectral Applied Research Inc.
A Division of Andor Technology