CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2014

From:
Debora Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 07:32:22 -0500

Hi there,

in my lab at EPFL we were using an E-notebook based on the Wiki confluence system
developped by SystemsX consortium in Switzerland
(https://wiki.systemsx.ch/display/enotebooks/e-Notebooks).
Here an example: https://wiki.systemsx.ch/display/enotebooks/Example+Lab+Wiki

I still use it now, and have migrated (or am in the process) my pages to my current wiki at
imperial.
It is very easy to use and everyone can configure it themselves. This can be a pro or a con.
The advantage also is that it's easily searchable and you can export in PDF, word, etc and
backup your entire space as xml.
And as it is based on the confluence system, technically it is transferrable to any university.
systemsx.ch people (Peter Kunszt) might be able to provide additional information.

I am an afficionado, definitly.