CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2015

From:
Aryeh Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:46:02 +0200

This matter is now resolved, thanks to Tom Tottleben from the Tottleben
Scientific Company, who put me in touch with Peter Indrigo and Brian
Taub of Accuscope.
Accuscope sent a replacement power supply to me  at no charge, which
certainly makes me a very satisfied customer.

I thought it was appropriate to post this, since I posted my original
problem to list.

--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss