CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2015

From:
"Watkins, Simon C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 01:38:29 +0000

I would suggest the most flexible and least expensive solution is to stay
away from the primary vendors and go to the secondary market.  The best
source for active vibration isolation tables at low cost is www.BMIUS.com.
 Bob Brahms is a great resource (he owns the company), they have a huge
variety and the prices are way cheaper than new..

Simon Watkins Ph.D

Distinguished Professor and Vice Chair Cell Biology
Professor Immunology
Director Center for Biologic Imaging
University of Pittsburgh
Bsts 225 3550 terrace st