CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2015

From:
Julio Vazquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:30:00 -0700

You might also want to consider Cell Profiler, which may make the task a bit easier. The software is available, and you may be able to use some of their example pipelines (such as Cell/particle counting and scoring the percentage of stained objects) with just some modifications.

Julio.
--

Julio Vazquez
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center