CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1994

From:
Michael Cammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 1994 12:45:42 -0400
Two weeks ago we received an update of CoMOS from BioRad.  Users of our
Facility were having problems with it.  The diagnosis:  sometimes images
were being stored in word format instead of the byte default we typically
use.  Rather than attempt to figure out why or to solve the problem in the
update, we simply switched back to the previous version of the software.
-mc