CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 1995

From:
Paul Goodwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 22:14:22 -0800
Yes we have. We have a spindle from a human oocyte that was examined on
both confocal(MRC-600) and Sedat/Agard systems as well as a number of
image stacks that are of comparable data sets (FISH, spindles, etc.). We
are trying to figure the best way to make them available, including our
new WWW page which is almost complete. One difficulty is trying to figure
out how to present the data stacks or rotations- i.e.- Quicktime movie,
PICS stack, a series of TIFF images, etc. If you have a preference, let
me know. If you, or anyone else for that matter want to see the data
before the WWW page, let me know and I'll be glad to set them up in an
FTP site, but let me know how you want them served up. I must say that
for most of our samples, I have been impressed with deconvolution.

Paul Goodwin
Image Analysis Lab
FHCRC, Seattle, WA