CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1995

From:
"Peter B. Sargent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 14:14:59 -0700
We are interested in examining protein-protein interactions in the plane
of the membrane using FRET and wonder if anyone out there has any
experience with this technique.  The plan is to label proteins indirectly
via a Fab or IgG to which has been added a donor or acceptor.  The
classic D/A pair seems to be FITC/TRITC, but we may try Cy3/Cy5.

Thanks

Peter Sargent
UCSF