CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1995

From:
"Kurt M. Scudder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 13:23:52 +0100
Hi LSM users,

        We are currently using a Photometrics 200-series camera on our LSM
410 as the EMIC camera for non-confocal work. We are interested in
replacing this camera as we need the Photometrics camera for another
application. If you are using a camera on your LSM through the built-in
EMIC support, would you please send me a message telling me what camera you
are using, what chip, what interface, etc.? I will forward the results of
this little survey to anyone who asks.

Thanks,

Kurt

Kurt M. Scudder, Research Scientist
Novo Nordisk BioImage Satellite Project
Moerkhoej Bygade 28, DK-2860 Soeborg, Denmark
tel: +45 4442 1412
fax: +45 4442 1411
email: [log in to unmask]