CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

From:
Peter Klaren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Klaren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 08:44:26 +0000
We use the Leica TCS system, which allows us to mount a laser unit
(about the size of a shoebox) on either an inverted or upright
microscope. However, Leica advises not to use the laser for about 4
hours when changing microscopes. It is my experience that this puts
a considerable restraint on the flexibility of the system.

Peter Klaren
Dept. Biomedical Science
University of Sheffield
UK