CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1996

From:
Tom Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 16:13:13 -0500
I disagree the prices are comparable.  Maybe you should see who is doing
your instituitional buying.  My Mac prices are similar to yours but I just
bought a Pentium 133, 16 MB RAM, 2 G HD, 6XCD, 28.8 Modem, and 17" monitor
for about $3000.  That is at least a 1000 less than a Mac with a monitor.
By the way, I own 2 Power PC, 1 Quadra and 3 smaller Macs so I am not
Mac-phobic.