CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1997

From:
"Rick A. Harris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:30:27 -0800
>One caveat: I have no long-term experience with the stability of prints made
>with this printer. However, for all conceivable uses in my lab, this printer
>has become my #1, 2 and 3 choice. I don't expect to have to use the
Department
>Dave Beebe

Dave brings up a good point that may or may not be a consideration for you.
 Inkjet prints are not permanent.  However dye-sub, at least the clear
coated dye-sub, are considered archival.  That is, they should last 50
years if treated correctly.

Rick A. Harris, Director
Microscopy and Image Analysis Facility
Section of Molecular and Cellular Biology
1241 Life Sciences Addition
University of California
Davis, CA
916 752 2914