CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
"Reece.Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:49:56 -0400
You should be able to get the information you want by using your
original experimental setup with the Molecular Probes standards, but
with one change: decreasing the excitation intensity, either with a
stronger ND filter, an additional ND filter, and/or turning down the
laser power (if you can), .

Jeff Reece
NIEHS