CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 1998

From:
"Reece.Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:19:53 -0400
Dear Martin:

I think using the words "virtually never" to describe the occurence of
12-bit confocal S/N is certainly appropriate if the manufacturers refuse
to give users this option.

Jeff Reece
Biomedical Engineer
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
Confocal Microscopy Center
P.O. Box 12233, MD F2-02
Research Triangle Park, NC  27709
Ph: (919) 541-0311