CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2017

Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2017 16:31:02 +0100

Hi Philipp,
maybe some regulated laboratory power supply would be cheaper than "Leica
solution".

Try to google (ebay, amazon) for 'STP3010' to get an idea (cheap Chinese
product).

Check the input line voltage, and check that you can regulate current and
voltage independently from zero up to your required values (12V, 8.3A in
your case). That should be OK for driving an incandescent lamp...

Best, zdenek