CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:44:25 -0800

But, it will depend upon the highest RI component of the sample.  you
might have to go higher or lower by blending.  I've used Arnie Voie's
mixture of 5 parts methyl salicylate:3 parts benzyl benzoate to
obtain an RI that calculates to about 1.556.   It works well for
dense connective tissue of bone.

Regards,

Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156

******
The box said "Requires WindowsXP or better", so I bought a Macintosh.
******