CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

From:
Steffen Dietzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:36:40 +0200

On 05.10.2010 16:08, Martin Wessendorf wrote:

> On 10/5/2010 12:49 AM, Andreas Bruckbauer wrote:
>
>> Another mystery microscope:
>> http://www.grayfieldoptical.com/
>
> Does anybody (--Guy? Barbara? Jim?) have an idea of the optical
> principles underlying this instrument? Has this been published anywhere?
>
> These are surprising claims (e.g. 100 nm resolution in what appears to
> be a widefield microscope)...though lately, lord knows, there've been
> lots of surprises to be had.

 From http://www.grayfieldoptical.com/faq.html
"Although the exact working principle is a trade secret, ..."
After this, there is some hand-waving markteting talk.

I can't really comment on the images of those test slides and diatomes
on the web page, but from the images of cells they show, I am not
impressed. Doesn't look like 100 nm resolution to me. see Grayfield
homepage or
http://www.mikroskop-olbrich.de/ergonom_4000.html

There is also a movie at
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=839679424840450517#

Microscopy starts at ~4:10. This movie apparently also explains the real
cause of cancer, I didn't watch all of it, though, it's 48 minutes.
More videos at
http://www.grayfieldoptical.com/online_videos.html

Other than that, the "Institut f. Interdisziplinäre Grundlagenforschung
Kurt Olbrich" can be googled as a reference for confirming the effect of
various "water vitalising" procedures on German web pages.

http://www.boehm-egger.de/produkte_prufungen.htm
http://www.theta-reiki.de/trinkwasser/die-loesung/
http://www.aquavitera.de/wasserbelebung-pejosan-wasservitalisierung-schauberger-wasserwirbler-aquavitera-wasserveredler/wasserveredler-pejosan-petit-.119.155.de.html

The subject of this thread seems to be quite fitting, in retrospect.

Steffen