CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2018

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 19:04:37 +0000

I disagree with the statement, "We ALWAYS train with our own sample because...well, being Core Directors yourselves, you already know why."

We always train with the users' samples because we want to make sure the instrument is adjusted for their samples so they have methods to reuse, we want them interested in what they are doing, and we want to assess the samples to provide advice for improvement or experimental design improvements.

We have our samples on standby to check the instrument or explain what a good sample should look like if theirs don’t work.

Michael Cammer, Sr Research Scientist, DART Microscopy Laboratory
NYU Langone Health, 540 First Avenue, SK2 Microscopy Suite, New York, NY  10016
[log in to unmask]  http://nyulmc.org/micros  http://microscopynotes.com/
Voice direct only, no text or messages:  1-914-309-3270 and 1-646-501-0567