CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2014

From:
Shane van Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 07:10:17 +0200

I would like to use the combination because my antibiotic makes cell walls permeable.

I am interested in seeing a correlation between cell wall permeability or death with Draq 7 and correlating that to the inclusion or loss of lipid inclusions.

Nile red methods for viewing lipid inclusions in MTB is well established.

I'm beginning to think it will be safer to use them seperately.

Thanks,

Shane