CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2021

From:
Chad Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2021 18:17:36 -0500

Hi Josh

We have considered a few options but have yet to implement. One is a relay switch that can control low voltage equipment. For example a secondary shutter in the beam line of a multiphoton.

I even had an enquiry if we could use it to control an annoying flashing light that is on when the Kiosk has not been started and alert staff that there wasn't a valid booking.

https://www.controlbyweb.com/relays/ are iLab compatible. We have tested these and they work well.

Happy to chat more about this.

Chad