CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2014

From:
"O'Toole, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:02:20 +0100

Hi Christoph

I used to bring Cy3 up in degassed dH2O (with argon), aliquot in to
eppendorf tubes and capped under a flush of argon and plunge the tube in
to liquid nitrogen. I would then store in liquid nitrogen until
needed.   It worked well and gave reproducibe labelling ratio's.

Best

Pete

--
Dr Peter O'Toole
Head of Imaging and Cytometry

Tel : +44 (0)1904 328722
Fax : +44 (0)1904 328804
email : [log in to unmask]
www.york.ac.uk/biology/tf

Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm