CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2004

From:
"J. Paul Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 10:41:32 -0500

Dear Colleagues  (sent to Confocal users list)
        Imaging and Microscopy CD-ROM (Vol 2)

This message invites you to contribute to the next on a
series of CD-ROM published by our laboratory. To date, we
have distributed over 50,000 copies of 9 CD-ROMs --- 8 in
cytometry and 1 in imaging and microscopy. The second
volume of our imaging and microscopy CD-ROM with 5000
copy distribution is imminent. We have 2-3 weeks to
complete this next electronic publication. You may see the
others at
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/cdroms/newcd6.htm

We invite you contribute your unpublished materials -
images, movies, protocols, lectures, etc. You retain all
copyrights to all materials published. This is an opportunity
to publish quality materials in a well recognized series of
CD-ROMs that will receive worldwide distribution.

This particular CD-ROM will be distributed initially at the
MSA meeting in Savannah, and then at a number of
meetings around the world. As with all of the Purdue CD-
ROMs, it is free to those attending meetings, or if obtained
from one of the sponsoring companies. The disc is
produced by our staff at Purdue University Cytometry
Laboratories and is done so as part of our "Cytomics
Initiatives in Education" program.

You may contribute an entire section on your work, a small
section describing an image or series of images, animations
or videos or other materials. Book reviews, manual
evaluations, protocols, technical support information,
software routines, macros and instrument setup materials
are welcome and useful.  You must verify that you own the
copyright by submitting the form at
http://tinyurl.com/3bmgn
and provide permission to us to place this material onto the
CD-ROM. You retain all ownership rights. If the materials
are already published, you may require permission of the
publisher to place the materials onto this CD-ROM by using
the form which is found at
http://tinyurl.com/2sw6o

All of the above information is somewhere on our website
starting  here
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/flowcyt/cdroms/newcd6.htm

Time is short, but this means that the materials published
are very recent. You have 21 days left to contribute!!

You may submit materials directly to me at
[log in to unmask] or to my personal email
address. Instructions for FTP of large files are on the
webpage above.

If you are a company and wish to participate in sponsorship
which is still available, please contact me directly.

Kind Regards
J. Paul Robinson
Purdue University Cytometry Laboratories

J.Paul Robinson, PhD             PH:(765)4940757
Professor of Immunopharmacology
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University          FAX:(765)4940517
EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
WEB: http://www.cyto.purdue.edu

Have you seen our new HCS webpage?
http://www.cyto.purdue.edu/hcs