CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2008

From:
Peter Zoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2008 11:17:58 +0100
If you want to do quantitative analysis have a look at
http://www.sipchart.org/.
This method uses coverslides with a carefully calibrated dye doped thin
polymerfilm to get all kinds of quantitative data from you microscope
setup (z-resolution, intensity distribution in xy plane etc.

Peter

--

Peter D. Zoon
Centre for Advanced Microscopy