CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1993

From:
"Dr. Jim Keen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1993 13:34:44 -0400
We are experiencing some problems with horizontal high frequency banding
across our image screen when running the confocal.  The banding is a
series of light and dark bands which cut across the screen from one end
to the other.  It doesn't seem to be a result of vibration.  It could
possibly be line noise or from the laser power supply or other
electrical noise.  We have a small surge protector on the electrical
line.

Has anyone else experienced these problems?

Paul Anderson
Thomas Jefferson University