CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2018

Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2018 21:44:58 +0000

Hi Sergey,

I could also suggest Microscopy and Microanalysis - this covers a wide range of imaging techniques and applications from the well-established to the new. As one of the editors, I can reveal that many of the authors are not known to me (and most likely I am not known to them!), although they may be well known in their fields.

cheers,

Rosemary

Dr Rosemary White
CSIRO Black Mountain