CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2022

From:
Julian Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2022 07:59:12 -0400
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

  A few more, gleaned from one of the ubiquitous USB sticks with
historical microscope literature:
Traite pratique du microscope et de son emploi dans l'etude des corps
organises - L. Mandl (1839) [French] vers.2.pdf
The Microscope Vol 1 - 2 - C. Tuthill (1820)
Goring and Pritchard 2nd ed (1838)
Microscopic illustrations of a few new, popular and diverting living
objects - C. R. Goring (1830).pdf
Des microscopes et de leur usage - C. Chevalier (1839) [French].pdf
Best,
Julian

--
Julian P.S. Smith III