CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2018

From:
"Moulding, Dale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 06:01:55 +0000

Hi Doug,

I have a user that has dropped Dapi and swears by Alexa405. Used on an LSM880 it gives great results, even in wholemounts in PBS (no antifade). I didn't believe it until I watched a few scans. Best used for your more abundant antigens but works surprisingly well.

good luck

Dale

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ich/core-scientific-facilities-centres/confocal-microscopy