CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2017

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:43:08 +0000

Dear Glen

It was my pleasure to met you personally in a Pawley's course in Vancouver (early 2000’s). I wish you a nice retirement, though I believe it will be a retirement on the paper only: Once a microscopy, always a microscopist ;)

Best wishes,
Nuno Moreno, PhD
Coordinator for Scientific Infrastructures
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian