CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2017

From:
Gary Laevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2017 20:03:02 -0500

I forgot to mention, this is FREE!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gary Laevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Subject: 3rd Annual Basic Confocal Workshop, Princeton University, Nov 17th
To: Confocal Microscopy List <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

We are very happy to announce that positions are now being accepted for
this hands-on workshop.

Leica, Nikon, Olympus, and Zeiss will be here with systems and
representatives.

Leica will be here with an SP8 and white light laser.

Nikon will be here with our A1R-Si and A1.

Olympus will be bringing their new FV3000.

Zeiss is bring an LSM 800 with AiryScan

I will be driving the Spinning Disc (Ti-E with Yokogawa disc).

There will be a 90’ lecture in the morning, 9a, with rotations throughout
the day.  Typically we are done by 5p.

This is a HANDS-ON workshop.  YOU will be imaging and processing.

Please do not sign up unless you can attend the ENTIRE day!

If interested, please respond to me with your name and affiliation.

Space is limited, we always have a wait list.

Thanks.

--
Best,

Gary Laevsky, Ph.D.