CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2003

From:
"Yi, Keewook" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 10:26:15 -0500

Dear confocal lovers,

Does anyone tell me what means "laser rating"?
Our safety manager wants to know what "laser rating" of our NORAN
Odyssey confocal,
because she needs to decide whether or not we should wear safety goggles
during the work.
She says it is like "2B" or "3B" something, but I could not find it in
the manual.

Thanks in advance.

  Keewook Yi
  Research Analyst / electron microscope
  Indiana University School of Dentistry
  415 Lansing st.
  Indianapolis, IN 46202-2876
  tel) 317-274-2598

This is the way it's been done for billions of years.
Small moves, Ellie. Small moves.    - from "Contact"