CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2010

From:
RICHARD GREEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:09:38 -0800
Hi confocal users, I have a general question that isn't specifically confocal related. I have recently started working with a set of optical (lazer) tweezers (Model LTWS-FL) from cell robotics. I am looking to upgrade the software and or the PixeLink digital color camera (model A662) attached . The tweezers and camera are attached to a Olympus IX71 inverted scope. It appears Cell robotics is now out of business. Does anyone know if there are folks still servicing these devices? or any support sites I could visit on this? Any advice folks have is muchly appreciated. Thanks
-Richard Green