CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2017

From:
Matthew DelGuidice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:43:37 +0000

Peter take a look at some systems I have to sell  not sure if the spread sheet will come through if not I will send privately my email address is below ...Let me know if any interest you ..

Olympus Cell Voyager 1000
Olympus FV1200 IX83
Olympus FV1000 IX81
Olympus MCOMB Type 1 Laser Module Assembly
Olympus FV300
Olympus FV10IW3
Olympus FV1000 SU Scan unit
Olympus FVMPE-RS Duo Insight