CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2022

From:
Sripad Ram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2022 16:23:03 -0700
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Wacom is my choice too! They have a wide range of options from drawing pens
to touch sensitive tablets/monitors.

They are pricey (esp the monitors) but I know several colleagues who have
experienced a night and day difference when they switched from mouse to the
Wacom monitor for doing ground truth annotations.

Sripad