CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

From:
Harold Ross Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 10:41:37 -0500
Hello confocal list readers:

  I would like some help from microscopists that have used a confocal
microscope, particularly the Zeiss LSM410, for the technique of
fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP).

  What are the best ways to manipulate the variables: spot size, energy,
time, monitor recovery?  I have been recording macros to remove
attenuation, bleach with a spot scan for ? time and monitor recovery by a
time series of an roi.

  Could anyone please help me with examples of macros that they have written?

Thanks,
Ross

Harold Ross Payne
Department of Neurosciences