CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1996

From:
uemura-isao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 10:17:58 +0900
Christian Soeller <[log in to unmask]> wrote $B!' (J
>Hi there,
>
>this question already came up recently related to the problem of converting
>Zeiss tiff-images to Biorad .pics:
>
>Does anyone on this list know how the information about resolution, objective,
>overlay etc. is stored in the tiff images written by the Zeiss Software. The
>only thing I know from using xv to display this images is that there is an
>additional field which seems to contain the relevant information (xv: unknown
>field with tag 34412 (0x866c) ignored).
>
>Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Regards,
>
>  Christian Soeller
>

>--
>Christian Soeller                         email: [log in to unmask]
>St. Georges Hospital Medical School       Dept. of Pharmacology
>Cranmer Terrace                           London SW17 0RE

Hello Christian,

I have a technical leaflet titled "LSM-TIFF: The tag imaged file format
in the LSM" from Zeiss. I got it last January. You had better ask Zeiss
UK (?) for it.

If you have any trouble with getting it, I can fax it to you (total
 8 pages!). Please let me know.

Isao Uemura<[log in to unmask]>
Dept Biology, Tokyo Metropolitan Univ., Japan
Fax: +81 426 77 2559  Phone: +81 426 77 2567