CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2021

From:
Mark Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2021 00:27:18 +0000

Hi Ben,

We recently had some issues with our VS120 Slide Scanner stage which ended up being a problem with the comms card in the PC (we could push/bend the card and it would work).  We also swapped the cables around going into the stage to see if the problem persisted on the same direction or swapped to the other axis to eliminate a stage motor issue, other than that if you can find someone with the same controller you could swap in for a test that should help to narrow down the location of the problem.

Cheers
Mark

Mark Scott
Microscopy Core Facility Manager