CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2011

From:
Holly Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2011 13:38:46 -0800

Dear All - Happy Holidays!  I hope to see you all in 2012 at the 9th Annual
Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop.

Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop
January 18 - 20, 2012
Berkeley, CA  94720

The Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop is three full days of presentations
by top scientists, informal discussions, and hands-on demonstrations. As
always, we will have several sessions on time-resolved fluorescence, as
well as some new sessions on probing biological function with
activity-dependent fluorescent probes. Other sessions include:  deep tissue
imaging, adaptive optics, single molecule imaging, and super resolution.
 There is still time to present a poster if you would like.  More
information can be found on the website here:
http://tinyurl.com/UCB-AIM2012

Let me know if you have any questions.

-Holly
___________________________