MJF-LIST Archives

September 2008

MJF-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Brianna Mooty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:41:30 -0700
Hello everyone!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the elections!! A special thanks to all the candidates-- you were all very qualified and we had a very close election.

Please join us in welcoming the new members to the MJF Student Chapter Board:

1L State Board Rep: Colleen Chambers
Secretary/Web Developer: Ben Nichols
Section A Leader: Anna Viet-Carter
Section B Leader: Jim Morrissey
Section C Leader: Nathan Sheperd
Section D Leader: Suriya Khong
Section E Leader: Steve Schmidt

For all MJF members-- please let us know if you have ideas that you would like to share or would otherwise like to be more involved with MJF-- as we mentioned at the meeting, we are very excited to help you participate in the Student Chapter in any way we can!

Brianna Mooty
Brianna Mooty
J.D. Candidate, 2010
University of Minnesota Law School