WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:58:27 -0600
7bit
From:
Krista Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Here's my order of preference:

* 2009 university web templates - we're nearing the end of their first
year of adoption; who's using them and what have we learned?

* Best practices in form design

* 3rd party web tools, and informing university policy about their use
(Sound familiar? Our recent list thread tipped me about this one!)  e.g.
YouTube, Flickr, Picasa, and many others.

* Google Analytics --- I don't mind contributing to this discussion
sometime soon, but my most recent implementations should have more time
to collect data so that my demos could be more meaningful

- Krista