WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kathy Jensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:58:04 -0600
Electronic Communication Professionals,

You are invited to attend a presentation about a draft of the U's new
Electronic Communications policy.

University Relations has updated the Publishing Information on the
World Wide Web policy to be more inclusive of all electronic
communications. This updated policy will cover some modes of
electronic communication that have not been a part of the policy in
the past, such as mass email, social networking, audio, and video.

Two presentations have been scheduled for University electronic
communication professionals to learn more and comment on the policy
draft.

** Monday, January 25, 2:00 to 3:30 pm, 402 Walter Library (this
session will be available on UMConnect)
** Wednesday, January 27, 3:00 to 4:30 pm, 402 Walter Library

RSVP to [log in to unmask] no later than January 22 and, if you plan to
attend on UMConnect, please let us know.

We hope to see you next week!

Kathy

(This message has been sent to several lists - apologies for
crosspostings.)

Please update my e-mail address in your address book!

[log in to unmask] (It's my middle name)

Kathy Jensen (formerly Allen)
Web Developer
University Relations
University of Minnesota