WEBSTANDARDS Archives

November 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:56:34 -0500
7bit
From:
Christopher Bongaarts <[log in to unmask]>
Christopher Bongaarts wrote:
> The new certificate has been installed.

Unfortunately this affected some high-profile applications, so I have
temporarily reverted to the old certificate to give them a chance to get
the new root cert in place.  I expect to reinstall the new cert later
today or at the latest tomorrow, when the old cert expires anyway.

If anyone happened to notice apps stop working (the expected failure
mode would be login looping - you try to log in to an application and it
immediately kicks you back to the login page), please let the
appropriate support people know.

--
%%  Christopher A. Bongaarts   %%  [log in to unmask]          %%
%%  OIT - Identity Management  %%  http://umn.edu/~cab  %%