WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Mark Engebretson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:22:48 -0500
Hello,

Wanted to let you know about the upcoming CASE V conference, December
13-15. Budgets are tight, yes, but this conference offers value, great
sessions, networking, Dan Buettner, and Chicago.

The 8 Web track sessions are at:

http://www.casefive.org/conference/2009/web.cfm

For more on the conference, see below.

Begin forwarded message:

> Subject: CASE V Conference in December - Don't miss it!
>

> Dear colleagues:
>
> As a member of the 2009 CASE V Conference Committee, I wanted to
> make sure you know about the upcoming 35th annual CASE V conference
> — “Great City. Great Lake. Great Conference.”  —  in Chicago Dec.
> 13-15, 2009. The conference is shaping up to be one of the most
> timely ever!
>
> There are around 100 sessions in the areas of alumni,
> communications, development and Web. (20.25 CFRE contact hours are
> available to those attending!) The quality sessions feature
> perennial topics of interest — and many that will help guide you and
> your colleagues through these ever-changing times. See complete
> conference details at:http://www.casefive.org/conference/2009
>
> Also—you’ll get a unique opportunity to improve your life —
> especially important with today’s stress. World-renowned explorer
> and National Geographic writer Dan Buettner will give secrets of
> longevity during this year’s Opening Extravaganza. Buettner will
> share how to get more life from your years and more years from your
> life — including a simple formula on how to add up to eight good
> years to your life.
>
> This is the professional development conference to attend! You’ll
> find hundreds of options with registration as low as $249 and
> reasonable hotel costs (starting at $132). Encourage colleagues from
> your campus and others to attend too. Simply, forward this e-mail to
> them!
>
> Register by Nov. 2 to get the early-bird group discount. See http://www.casefive.org/conference/2009/registration.cfm
>
> I hope to see you and your colleagues in December!
>
> Sincerely,

Mark Engebretson, M.A.
Director of Electronic Communications
University of Minnesota School of Public Health
612-626-3750 direct
612-483-4235 cell
www.sph.umn.edu