WEBSTANDARDS Archives

October 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Sagisser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 09:49:48 -0500
One last thing, since this is quite a topic change, we're aware that the
audience may not be what it was planned to be.

If you're not planning on coming anymore, you can use the link in your pizza
confirmation email to give us a heads up so we know how much pizza to order.

That said, you should still come and network, I mean there's free pizza, so
who can pass that up?

-Dan Sagisser