WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dan Kunitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:20:57 -0600
Hi Krista,
We manage about three quarters of College of Liberal Arts websites with
Contribute. Most of the rest are personal or event sites that we are
combining with their parent department, moving to Google Sites, moving to
central hosting, or moving to external hosting.

Dan

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Daniel Berg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  At the Carlson School we recently moved from a custom CMS to a
> Contribute/DW based setup.
>

> On 1/6/11 10:51 AM, Krista Gallagher wrote:
>
> Just curious...
>
> Who is using Contribute currently?
>
> We do in Medical Education.

> Krista Gallagher
> Web Developer
> Medical Education, Advanced Technology Division
> Medical School, University of Minnesota
> [log in to unmask]  (612) 625-9946
>

> --
> *Dan Berg*
> Web Designer/Developer
> Strategic Communications
>
> 4-377 Carlson School of Management
> 321 - 19th Avenue South
> Minneapolis, MN 55455
>
> 612.626.6151

Dan Kunitz
Web Project Manager
College of Liberal Arts OIT

131D Anderson Hall
612-624-7335

Send website help requests to [log in to unmask]