WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2009

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Dale Trexel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 08:58:17 -0600
Here's a wonderful new tool that a friend pointed me to last night. I
don't believe it has been mentioned on this list, so I thought I'd pass
it along:

   browserlab.adobe.com

This is a site that allows you to enter the URL to a web page and see a
screenshot of how it is rendered in various browsers, on both PC and Mac
platforms. You can view the pages individually, side-by-side, or with a
slider that allows you to cross-fade between two views.

The service is currently free, but you have to sign up for a (free)
account with Adobe to access it. So the biggest risk is increased
marketing email from Adobe.

Dale Trexel
Web Services
University of Minnesota Law School