WEBSTANDARDS Archives

February 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:41:12 -0600
I asked the UThink people this very question last year, and they did
say it was prohibited.  But I'm just the messenger here, so I can't
provide details or explanations...

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/