WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2012

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 14:06:11 -0500
Hi Everyone-
I'm working on a responsive header & footer for University sites, as well as some standards and guidelines, and templates where appropriate, that we can have available on the brand resources page in the coming months. I know there's at least a few of you that have been independently developing mobile/responsive sites.

I'm hoping to collect together the various approaches to this that those of you working on it have taken, and synthesizing them into something we can make available for all. If you or someone in your unit has been working on something mobile/responsive, would you be willing to send me a link or package up some code for me if it's not accessible?

I'll try to mention something about this at tomorrow's meeting as well. I'd love to see what's being worked on!

Jim Hart
University Relations