WEBSTANDARDS Archives

May 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Peter Wiringa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 10:43:41 -0500
Hi,

I'm interested if any groups have standardized on image sizes. If
you have, would you let me know:

   * what those sizes are
   * how extensively they're used (a few pages? hundreds? thousands?)
   * the reasoning for your choices

We're looking at possible changes to the Images Library and would
like to go with commonly used sizes if they're appropriate for our
needs, rather than coming up with another set of sizes.

I'll compile anything that comes through and share with the group.

Thanks.

-pete

--
Peter Wiringa
Electronic Communications

"I gotta hold on to my angst. I preserve it because I need it. It
keeps me sharp, on the edge, where I gotta be." - V. Hanna