WEBSTANDARDS Archives

January 2010

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Kristofer Layon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN CSS Web Development <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:22:33 -0600

MinneWebCon 2010 is three months from today, and we're pleased to
announce that registration is now open!  Information about our two
keynote presenters, Kristina Halvorson and Wendy Chisholm, is
available on our web site.

Early registration pricing is effective through February 14, 2010:

* Standard: $175 ($200 after February 14)

* University of MN staff: $125 ($150 after February 14)

* Students: $75 ($100 after February 14)

U of M staff can pay with EFS, credit card, purchasing card, or check.

And if you are interested in presenting (or facilitating) a breakout
session, please defer your registration — presenters and facilitators
are not charged admission — and instead visit our proposal submittal
form. Proposals are due February 5, and accepted proposals will be
confirmed by the end of February.

For more information, and to register or submit a proposal, visit: http://www.minnewebcon.umn.edu/

Sincerely,

Kris Layon
conference director + chair of planning committee
MinneWebCon: a continuing education conference for web professionals

- - - - -

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/