WEBSTANDARDS Archives

August 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ann Nordby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2013 10:40:46 -0500
Hello everyone:

We have rebuilt our staff only pages (password protected) and I want to do
some user testing with our staff, who are spread out across the state. My
plan is to do a screen share with them while we're on the phone together,
read out the tasks, and watch while they complete the tasks and describe
their obstacles.

I've used usertesting.com before, and that worked great for public pages,
but that doesn't make sense for this section (signing staff up as testers
through usertesting.com is an obstacle, etc etc)

Can anyone recommend a screen share software? I haven't done this before.
Thanks!

--

*Ann Nordby*
Web Manager